The Office for Student Affairs is the most valuable resource in this school.
Office of Student Affairs is responsible for the delivery of all student services in the School of Medicine. Student Affairs facilitates student leadership, academic training, and personal growth through co-curricular and extra-curricular services, programs, and activities.
Our goal is to get to know all medical students and to create a caring atmosphere that promotes student success. We are the first point of contact for students needing assistance in a variety of areas.
We strive to serve as strong student advocates and to provide resources for personal and academic achievement. The following is a list of some of the services we provide.
- Counseling Services
- Student Health Services
- Exercise Room & Student Lounge
Student Handbook & Forms
- Technical Standards/Accommodation
- Academic Dishonesty
- Issues of Student Mistreatment
- Needle Stick Policy & Form
- Executive Council/Class Officers
- Student Organizations & Interest Groups
- LSU football tickets
- Community Service
- Cadaver Ball
- Mental Health Awareness Week
- Camp Tiger
- Geaux Bald