To apply for a residency position in our program, please utilize ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service). You will need to submit the following:
- Medical School Dean's Letter
- Personal Statement
- Medical School and pre-medical transcripts
- USMLE Scores
- Current letters of recommendation (3)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of ECGMG Certificate if you are a Foreign Medical Graduate
We are participating in the NRMP (National Residency Match Program). For more information, go to www.nrmp.org.
Lisa LaChance, MBA
Phone: (318) 675-7822
Fax: (318) 675-7966
- How do I apply for Residency in your program?
- How many positions will you have available?
- How many residents are in your program?
- What percentage of your residents are IMG's?
- What are your requirements for residency?
- Do you have USMLE score cut offs?
- What is the likelihood I will get an interview?
- Does it matter how long I have been out of medical school?
- Do you sponsor any visas?
- Do you require United States clinical experience?
- Who should I ask to write my reference letters?
- Are there any specific requirements for international medical graduates?
- What is the deadline for applying to your program?