Emergency Medicine / Family Medicine Residency Curriculum
|Trauma||FM Wards||FM Wards||FM Wards||FM Wards|
|Ped Wards||Surgery||GYN||Neuro Consults||Elective|
|Ortho||Sports Med||Peds Clinic||Elective||Elective|
- Serves communities across NW LA, East Texas and SW Arkansas
- Home to state-designated Centers of Excellence
- Level 1 Trauma Designation with state of the art Shock Resuscitation Bays and 44 Bed ER
- Fast Track, Peds Hospital/ED, Regional Burn Center, Psychiatry Observation Area, and Medical Control for Prehospital EMS
- 24/7 Transfer Center
- Required annual dues paid to American Academy of Family Physicians and Louisiana Academy of Family Physicians
- ABFM In-Training Exam registration covered
- Moonlighting is allowed by our department. Resident must be in good standing in order to moonlight. However, it may not interfere in any way with resident duties and responsibilities.
- What is the score cut-off?
- Do you have a maximum number of attempts in CS examination?
- Does your program sponsor J1/ H1-B visa? Is your program IMG friendly?
- Is US Clinical experience a mandatory requirement?
- Do you have a cutoff for the number of years since graduation?