MSIII Scheduling Information
All scheduling for the MSIII clinical year is now conducted in the one45 software. Please click here to connect to the site.
Procedures for Withdrawing from the University
Enrollment Verification certificates are available to currently enrolled students. Students must log onto the LSUHSC VPN to connect to the Self Service portal; clicking the Student Center tab, then the drop down option for Enrollment Verification which will connect to the the secure site provided by the National Student Clearinghouse. Outside agencies requiring a verification of enrollment should contact the Clearinghouse online at www.studentclearinghouse.org or by phone at 703.742.4200.
LSUHSC - Shreveport has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as our agent for verification of student degrees. Outside agencies requiring a verification of degree should be directed to contact the Clearinghouse online at www.degreeverify.org or by phone at 703.742.4200. If you are applying for a state medical license, please contact our office for clarification. Our institutional school code is 008067. If you are trying to verify a residency or fellowship verification, please visit the Graduate Medical Education office for further information by clicking here.
Official LSU Health Sciences Center at Shreveport transcripts of an academic record may be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse website at www.getmytranscript.org We are listed as LSU Health Sciences Center - Shreveport.
Unofficial transcripts may be accessed by logging onto the PeopleSoft Academic Self Service portal using your LSUHSC email user id and password. If you need assistance with viewing your unofficial transcript, please click here. For students/alumni that cannot access the PeopleSoft Academic Self Service portal to view their unofficial transcript, please contact our office for assistance.
PeopleSoft Academic Self-Service Portal
- Faculty Self-Service Portal Faculty Self-Service reference manuals
- Student Self-Service Portal Student Self-Service reference manuals
- Academic Calendar - School of Medicine 2019-2020
- Academic Calendar Allied Health Undergraduate 2018-2019
- Academic Calendar - Allied Health Undergraduate 2019-2020
- Academic Calendar - Allied Health Graduate 2018-2019
- Academic Calendar - Allied Health Graduate 2019-2020
- Academic Calendar - School of Graduate Studies 2018-2019
- Academic Calendar - School of Graduate Studies 2019-2020
- Service request form (MSPE & Certified Copy of Diploma)
- Permanent/Legal Address Change form
- Name change request form
- Add/Drop Form for Allied Health & Grad School only
- Official Grade Change Report Form
- MSIII drop/add elective form
Shreveport-Bossier has so much to offer that you have to experience it. In partnership with our local S-B Convention & Tourist Bureau, we have some videos to share that only begin to tell the story of all there is to see and do in Northwest Louisiana. We hope you will choose LSU Health Shreveport as your place for learning, working and living!