Prepare for a Clinic Visit
The following documents are available for review, printing and completion prior to your clinic visit. You may bring these completed forms with you to your appointment.
What to bring with you to your appointment:
- Picture ID
- All Insurance Information
- Required Referral letter
- Any required co-payments/deposits (LSUHSC Shreveport accepts Visa and MasterCard)
- Current proof of income (for patients requesting free care classification)
- LSU Patient ID card
Items to note before your appointment:
- You must be registered for each clinic visit or before having a test.
- Please allow for time to park; parking is available at identified parking lots (see map).
- Clinic registration is done by appointment time. To decrease your overall waiting time, we recommend that you do not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Please leave your valuables at home. Please bring as little as possible to your appointment to minimize the security risk.
Payment of Services:
- If you are uninsured and do not qualify for free care, you may be required to pay a self-pay deposit prior to treatment for this visit.
- If you are uninsured and unable to provide valid proof of Louisiana residency at the time of registration, you may be required to pay a minimum $250.00 non-Louisiana resident fee at each clinic visit.
- If your insurance plan does not list LSUHSC Shreveport as an in-network provider, you may be responsible for up to 100% of the hospital and physician bills.
If you require additional information, please contact the clinic at 318.813.2625.