Prepare for a Clinic Visit
What to bring with you to your appointment:
- Picture ID
- All Insurance Information
- Required Referral Letter, if applicable
- Any required deposits, if applicable
- Current proof of income (for patients requesting free care classification)
- Bring all medications to each clinic visit
Items to note before your appointment:
- You must be registered for each clinic visit or before having a test.
- Please allow for time to park.
- Clinic registration is done by appointment time. To decrease your overall waiting time, we recommend that you do not arrive more than 60 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Please leave your valuables at home.
Payment of Services
- You may be required to pay a self-pay deposit prior to receiving medical services. For more information contact the Patient Accounts Department at 318.473.6377.
Clinic Contact List