ATTENTION: Almost all of the forms have been updated. It is important to use the most recent forms. Contact the IRB Office Staff if you have any questions.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FORMS:
- Always complete the most current IRB forms.
- All forms are to be typed. Handwritten forms will not be accepted.
- Complete all items on the form. If an item is not applicable please mark it with: N/A or "0".
- All forms must contain required signatures before they can be processed.
- All forms should be reviewed for completeness including typographical and grammatical errors prior to submitting.
- Complete and include all applicable Supplements.
- Include all applicable supporting documents.
- For Full Committee Reviews it is requested that the original IRB forms and all supporting documents be submitted along with twenty-six (26) copies. For large supporting documents such as Protocols, amendments or investigator brochures, three (3) copies can to be submitted with a CD containing the information. NOTE: It is recommended before making any copies, submit one copy of completed IRB forms and supporting documents for a staff member to review and suggest changes and/or corrections.
- For Expedited Review it is requested that the original IRB forms and supporting documents be submitted along with two (2) complete copies.
To avoid delay in IRB review, please insure that you provide the required documents and/or
information as instructed.