- The Oncology Clinic is staffed by oncologists from the Feist-Weiller Cancer Center at LSUHSC-Shreveport, and is held twice a week.
- Patients are referred to the clinic by their physician after having received a positive cancer diagnosis. Outside physicians can call 318-330-7510 to arrange a referral.
- Patients are accepted in the clinic regardless of their ability to pay or insurance coverage.
- Patients have access to the latest treatment regimens for their type of cancer, including chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy.
- Patients may be eligible to enroll in research treatment protocols.
- Patient medication programs are available to assist patients with their medications.
- Patients have access at LSUHSC-Shreveport to services not provided at E.A. Conway, i.e. neurosurgery, bone marrow transplant, etc.