- Equipment is available with minimal down time and maintained in condition for safe and effective use in patient care.
- We support and enhance the effective use of health care technology as a participant in a multi-disciplinary patient care team through engineering, consultation, evaluation, operation, maintenance, education and research.
- Appropriate equipment is in place to meet the recognized standard of care.
- Clinicians are knowledgeable with respect to safe and effective use of equipment.
- The hospital environment is controlled to minimize equipment related hazards to patients, staff and visitors.
Biomed Informational Pages